1. The materials contained on this Web Site ("Site") constitute the intellectual property and copyright of iMobile.com.au and all information found on this Site is only for personal use and may not be sold or redistributed for commercial purposes. You may not re-transmit, distribute or commercialise any of the materials without the authority, consent or permission of iMobile.com.au.
2. Reference of any products, services, hypertext links to third parties and advertisers, information by trade name, trademark, dealers, supplier, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply iMobile.com.au's endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
3. iMobile.com.au shall not be responsible for the content in any advertisings on its site or any information of the dealers including but not limited to their contact particulars, plans, prices, discounts found on the Site.
4. iMobile.com.au accepts no responsibility for any contents of any third parties' sites linked from this Site or any other sites which provide a link to this Site.
5. All information contained in this Site does not constitute professional advice, as such no reliance should be placed on any of the contents of this Site. iMobile.com.au will not responsible for any decision or action taken in reliance of any information, opinion and or advice found on this Site. It will be your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and usefulness of all information found on this Site and apply your own judgment, skill and care when using or relying on any of the information.
6. iMobile.com.au does not guarantee that files available for downloading from this Site will not be contaminated by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes which manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
7. iMobile.com.au shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss or damage suffered in the event the server is down, the Site fails to respond or appears not to be functioning for whatever reason.
8. iMobile.com.au reserves the right to edit, delete or refuse to post for public viewing any materials supplied to iMobile.com.au including, but not limited to any of your feedback, letters to editor and letters to Dr Mobile.
9. iMobile.com.au shall endeavour to ensure the privacy of the information you provide but iMobile.com.au shall not accept any responsibility in the event a third party illegally penetrates iMobile.com.au systems and obtains access to the information.
10. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales Australia and any litigation for any matter relating to the agreement to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal laws of New South Wales Australia.